Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sammy T has come and gone

Sammy T the clown finally arrived today at Ella's 5th birthday. It has been a greatly anticipated day to say the least. We've been counting backwards for 45 days. There's nothing quite like birthdays when it comes to Ella's birthdays. We through her a circus party. The highlight of the day was when Ella heard that Sammy T arrived. She was in the back yard and you've never seen a little girl run so fast. Once she saw him she was a little taken back...
Ella was the star of the show



Ella got her first "real" bike as Chris would put it. She will finally be able to keep up with her dad.
Ella has been dying to turn 5 show she could get her first real American girl doll. Her nanny gave her the table and chairs to match. Tonight they are watching the movie Kit after her doll.
On THursday we took Ella and Emma to see Lion King. It was such a special night. Stella and Lara were there who also have birthdays today.
WHAT A BIRTHDAY! Good thing they only come once a year or else I'd be broke and ran into the ground:) IT was all worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Happy Birthday to her! :-) That New York trip looked like such a blast. I remember when I went and gt a silver ring band from Tiffany's..I think it was the cheapest in the store at the time too. Frozen hot chocolate...YUM! aww brings back memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to New York next time. So jealous. You guys looked like you had a lot of fun. I've already got several comments on my purse!

    I have to admit that I was a little skeptical of Sammy T but he ended up being really good. The kids loved him. Sampson of course did his own thing but he loved the tramp. Glad we could make it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete