Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mystery Dinner

As everyone knows, Halloween is my most favorite time of year. This year I wanted to do something different for our Halloween Party. I decided to host Mystery dinner for the kids. We had such a blast. It was such a great memory that I will always remember.You can barely see Meg back there. She wore her wedding dress....yes, it still fits, although she had to change half way through the party.
This was the hit of the whole night. My dad dressed up as Frankenstein. It was hularious. He even wore ski boots. He ended up hosting the dinner. It was perfect...something the kids will never forget.
For some reason the kids love the mummy game. Jack and I tied.

The kids loved the dinner. They were a little hestitant not knowing what all the food was. No one would touch the vomit.
Nanny was also was a hostess. She really played up the part. She should have gone into acting.
I never knew Frankenstein had a cell phone.
Does Kate look happy or what! She finally got to wear her Zoe costume. She actually wore it most of the night. SHe was absolutely terrified of my dad.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad right now. I wanted to be there so bad. Next year I'm coming. I can't believe Meg wore her wedding dress. We need a picture of that! Dad and mom did a great job. Sampson would have loved it. I'm so glad you do this. I know it's a lot of work. But the kids will never forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we wish we lived closer so we could have the girls come to our house to get a treat. Your party looks fun, fun! great costumes

    ReplyDelete