Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween is almost rained out

We had such a fun Halloween. We had so many parties this year! By the time Halloween came I was all Halloween-ed out. My girls were still so excited to trick or treat. After we carved pumpkins and it was time to go, it started to pour and pour. Chris got the beach umbrella out and they headed out into the rain. They only lasted about 45 minutes. We ended up watching scooby doo instead.I couldn't get Kate to smile. She screamed to get her Zoe costume on...but when she heard treats were involved she was all ready to go. Although it was pouring rain, she could have gone forever getting treats. She only got 3 treats, yet she thought she'd died and gone to heaven.
The girls begged and begged for Chris to dress up. He didn't for our party, so they were pretty disappointed. Then out of the blue he walked out in this costume. Pretty sad it really isn't a costume. Its really what he wears to down hill bike. The girls didn't care, although Ella wasa really hoping for Mario Brothers.
Emma was a pirate. For some reason she really likes the dark side of dressing up. Ella was a pink unicorn. We went through a lot to get this costume. It is the thickest costume you've ever seen. She definitely didn't get cold.
We did our annual carving pumpkins. I was sick so I watched. Emma's I think won for the most creative. Hers has a pony tail.
We had a lot of fun picking out our pumpkins. I decided to get the smallest one I could find...this means less work:)

4 comments:

  1. That dinner looked so fun! What a great idea! Total bummer that you guys got rained on for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! You guys are so cute! Your dinner party looked like it was a blast! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE. Good for Chris, I loved his costume. I miss Kater bug. Tell her she can have lots of treats once she gets to auntie Hailey's house. Great traditions, missed you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see Christ in a mario bros costume. Maybe we will put it on the Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete